Virtual Reality Course/Training
Virtual Reality or VR presents a virtual environment to your senses that makes you believe as if you are actually there. VR is currently gaining grounds across the world not only as an entertainment tool but as an effective technical mechanism. Virtual Reality Certification Course familiarizes you to the world of virtual reality so that you can leverage the same to upgrade your professional skills.
Businesses across industries such as healthcare, retail, education, manufacturing, real estate, and hospitality, including military and academia are embracing VR-based training for reaping its benefits and transforming their employees into high-performers. With VR certification course, you can provide your employees with a cutting-edge learning experience.
VR-based Training offered by Pytriot aims to introduce you to the key VR skills and trends. VR training offered by Pytriot helps you make the most of the superimposed world of VR technology.
- To teach you the basics of VR;
- Offer a highly engaging and immersive experience for presenting real learning opportunities.
- Recreate real-world tasks.
- Assess user performance.
What Skills you will learn? – Describe below
- VR- based training helps you develop your own VR application or game.
- Eliminates the need of repeated prototyping.
- VR-based simulations are better than conventional training as they make complex situations simpler.
- Teaches you to make training an enjoyable experience.
- Improves retention and recall.
- Facilitates low-cost training.
Who should take this course/training?
VR-based training is crucial for employees of all ages from any industry. This certification course can be taken up by freshers or anyone interested in making a career in Virtual Reality.
Pytriot offers comprehensive VR-based training to help you achieve VR certification which is globally recognized across industries. Pytriot also provides instructor-led online VR-based certified training programs for professionals who lack time to attend classroom training.
Who should take VR-based training?
- Many companies are embracing VR for streamlining their recruitment processes and training programs.
- Healthcare, retail, aviation, hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate, and manufacturing sector are already leveraging Virtual Reality technology for training their workforce.
- Freshers aspiring to become VR developers can also take up VR certification course to grab better job opportunities.
- Coaching offered by certified trainers.
- An interesting way to learn via quizzes, video lectures, and assignments.
- Avail classroom training as well as online training.
- Trains participants to inculcate professional skills.
- Lifetime access to study materials.
- Guaranteed internship for freshers.
- Get a certificate at the end of the course.
Benefits of doing the course
VR-based Professional Course Benefits
- With VR training, you acquire the necessary skills required to help your employees learn the relevant skill sets;
- Generates positive learning outcomes in different domains;
- Alleviates risk as you get to practice complex procedures without risking lives.
- Training is offered by renowned lecturers and proficient industry experts;
- Allows you to virtually experience situations as if you are actually there;
- Accelerates the learning process;
- Enhances efficiency;
- Maximizes visual learning to help you retain more information while you practice your skills;
- Enhances team management;
- Helps you acquire better job opportunities;
- Helps you land high paying jobs in VR tech; and
- Prioritizes safety.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Common sizes of Photographic Plates||01:00:00|
|Section 2: Light Photography|
|Exposure and Rendering||00:30:00|
|First Camera Photography||00:22:00|
|Section 3: Conclusion|
|Future of Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Quiz for the course||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.