Software Defined Networking Training Course
Software-Defined Networking, also known as SDN is the latest networking trend in the world of IT known for its scalability, agility, programmability, cost-effectiveness, and manageable architecture. SDN designed for the modern dynamic applications having high frequency is redefining the way networks are designed, built, and handled. It has the potential to offer multiple benefits to businesses across sectors.
The ever-increasing usage of mobile devices, escalating popularity of multimedia content, and the surge of cloud computing are compelling businesses to reduce expenses which are wreaking havoc on conventional business models; thus, networking organizations are embracing SDN for revolutionizing network operations of data centers.
Since SDN is portable, it can be easily moved to private as well as public cloud storage. Moving your network into the cloud proves advantageous in several ways as it helps reduce electricity bills, capital expenditures, operating costs, besides offering security at a granular level.
Software-Defined Networking unifies cloud computing besides automating data traffic. It also enhances network responsiveness to guarantee impeccable user experience. An SDA certification course will therefore, benefit anyone responsible for planning, implementing and deploying networks in organizations that believe in adherence to industry-leading standards.
- The key objective of Software Defined Networking (SDN) Certification Course is to help you comprehend the emerging trends of Software Defined Networking Technology in a better way.
- The SDN certification course also helps you understand how Software Defined networking is transforming the method of maintaining, managing and securing communication networks.
What Skills Will You Learn?
- SDN certification course helps you understand the role, nature, and architecture of SDN.
- Trains you the process of building software defined networks and working with SDN controllers.
- You get to learn the art of managing communication with different software systems and applications that connect by means of APIs.
- You can choose to learn your chosen SDN- programming language, be it Java, Python, or Ansible.
- Allows you to participate in practical workshops to expand your freshly acquired knowledge so that you can face the real world by putting your knowledge into practice.
Who Should Take This Course/ Training?
SDN Certification Course is ideal for networking professionals or anyone interested in learning about SDN. This course can be taken up by network engineers, as well as network administrators. What’s more, system administrators planning to venture into networking can also pick this course to acquire the skills required for implementing software-defined networking.
Pytriot offers the most holistic SDN training course to assist participants in achieving SDN certification. SDN course offered by Pytriot has been recognized across industries as the most widely acclaimed credential for network engineers.
Who should do the SDN Course?
- Network Engineers;
- Network Administrators;
- System Administrators;
- Telecom Domain Engineer;
- Protocol Tester;
- Fresher; or
- Anyone interested in learning about SDN technology or willing to build a career in SDN.
- Coaching on SDN architecture, SDN implications, open source, virtualization, and network operating systems are offered by certified professionals having extensive experience;
- Engaging and interactive training modules;
- Participate in dynamic discussions;
- Accomplish individual tasks to enhance your skills;
- Avail classroom training as well as online training.
Benefits of Doing the Course
- Get a first-hand experience of working on SDN.
- Enhances your knowledge and skills to develop new business models to explore revenue streams;
- Boosts employment opportunities;
- Your skills and knowledge gets recognized by global organizations; and
- Leads to bigger paychecks.
- Receive a certificate of completion on completing the training session successfully.
|Section 1: Introduction|
|Common sizes of Photographic Plates||01:00:00|
|Section 2: Light Photography|
|Exposure and Rendering||00:30:00|
|First Camera Photography||00:22:00|
|Section 3: Conclusion|
|Future of Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Quiz for the course||00:10:00|
No Reviews found for this course.